Setting the Stage for Lasting Memories

Setting the Stage for Lasting MemoriesSetting the Stage for Lasting Memories

Site Content

Events & Services

Whether you are having a Themed Birthday, Wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Retirement or Company Party, Danielle's Events will make it shine!

Choose from my most exclusive packages or a la carte services!

Scroll for more info!

Vendors

If you are a vendor and interested in working together - DROP ME A LINE below! I'm always looking to network!

Refer a Friend-a-thon

Who isn't into marathons now days?! Even if you aren't, this unique friend-a-thon is perfect for you! Best of all - you aren't timed! Get a friend to book one of my services that same day & you will each get a special offer towards your next event! One time only. Ready in 3,2,1,GO! See you at the finish line. 

Business Hours

Weekdays: 12pm - 8pm

Friday - Sunday: 12pm - 5pm (by appointment only)

If I can't pick up during business hours please leave a voicemail and I will return your call ASAP.

Feel free to DROP ME A LINE below and I will respond within 48 hours.

FAQ's

Q. Do I have to select an entire package or can I piece one together?

A. You can select from my Rose Gold, Silver & Bronze Packages or even just a single service!

Q. What form of payment do you accept?

A. I accept cash, bank checks and credit cards (Square is now available). 

Q. When do I owe my payment by?

A. Event Packages only require a 25% non refundable deposit at the time of booking. The remaining 75% must be paid no later than 14 days before your event date. You will receive 5% off your total package if you decide to pay in full! Single Services must be paid for upfront.

Q. Is sales tax included in the prices listed?

A. Sales tax is not yet included in the total amount. 

Call or email with any further questions and I will be happy to answer them!

About Us

image1

The Beginning

The Beginning

The Beginning

Are you lacking the inspiration to make your event special and unique? Who doesn't love a helping hand... or two?! That's where I come in. Hi there! I'm Danielle, Owner and Head Event Planner of Danielle's Events. Whether you select one of my fabulous packages or a la carte services, your mind will be put at ease knowing you are in extraordinary hands! Event Planning in Yorktown Heights and beyond!

image2

Get Excited!

The Beginning

The Beginning

Still feeling hesitant? Go ahead and read some of my awesome clients' testimonials! I double dare you. Call today to inquire about my services!

image3

Seal the Deal

The Beginning

Seal the Deal

Click 'Subscribe' and save 5% on your first total package or a la carte service!

Testimonials

image4

Testimonial

"We first hired Danielle to plan and execute our engagement party. After the ease and success of our first experience, we then hired her for our baby shower. Her attention to detail is exceptional. Her positive and joyous demeanor allowed us to be completely relaxed throughout the entire process. Our guests were so impressed with the atmosphere. These events were very important to us and because of Danielle's expertise, the party was wonderful, the pictures were perfect and the guests were thrilled! While working two jobs I had no time to plan for these event. She did a fantastic job. Thanks again! - 7/17 Nicole O.

image5

Testimonial

"Danielle does a fantastic job planning parties and special events. She is hardworking, organized and easy to work with. She was able to execute my vision perfectly and made the party truly spectacular. I would highly recommend her to anyone!! I plan on using Danielle's Events for all my daughters future party favors!" - 3/17 Sam W.

image6

Testimonial

"Danielle's guidance and reassurance helped keep my mind at ease when planning my twin boys birthday party! She did a great job and I will definitely use her services again. The boys had a blast! Thanks a bunch!" - 11/16 Jessica P.

Services


Comments & Questions

Drop us a line!

Danielle's Events

Yorktown Heights, New York, United States

(914) 815-6683

Hours

Today

By Appointment

Hours of operation change frequently. These are the current hours Danielle's Events will be handling all phone sessions and business calls. Thank you!

Contact Us

Get in Touch

Let's Get Started!

Send us a message about your event, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Together, we can make sure you get the services you need to make your event a success!

Danielle's Events

(914) 815-6683